Monday, March 9, 2009

Here I am!!!

Well, here I am. I thought about it, talked about it and even dreamt about it. Never ever thought I would actually get around to doing it!!! Blogging that is. The scary thing is that I didn't even have a clue what a blog was not too long ago.
So how did I end up in the blogosphere? Well, that is thanks to my friend and colleague Jeannette (Jenty). She unwittingly introduced me to the world of blogging when she gave me the link to her blog to read about her son's premature birth. Connor has just turned two, so maybe I have been reading blogs longer than I realised!? The fact of the matter is I am hooked and have been dying to have a space for ME,  a space where I can vent and have my say. Now it has finally happened with a bit of a push and a shove from Jenty but now i am at a total loss as to what to do next. Anyway I am gonna post this just to get started and hopefully this will be the first of many more!!!

2 comments: