Thursday, October 1, 2009

Someone likes me!!!!!!!!

To get started on my “Do something” mission I decided to catch up on my blog reading. (Can you imagine how bad things have to be if you don’t get round to reading your favourite blogs?) And to my big surprise and absolute delight I have received a blog award!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much Janet you have made my day! (Sorry it took me so long..)


Now, I need to pass this award on to other bloggers whose blogs I enjoy reading! So, here goes!

The one and only Jenty without who I would never have started blogging ...

Celia for blogging about cooking in such a down to earth manner that even I am inspired ... (Please go check out her yummy blog!)

Maryann for reminding me that every boy mommy faces the same challenges ...

Laura for the honest and funny way in which so eloquently writes about life ...

Mel and her box of cholocates, one of the first blogs I started following (Okay read stalking) just to inspire her to take some time off from her busy schedule to post and let us know how she is doing


2 comments:

  1. congrats on your first blog award :) and thanks for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I am so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete