Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am still alive and other arb things

After this loooooooooooong silence I am still here, still alive, still kicking. Life has been crazy - 3 days off sick with bronchitis, 3 days on course and all the rest playing catch up and trying to get ahead of the game. Things are however looking up - not only am I on leave since Friday but I have finally got round to organising internet access at home. Oh what bliss. I have my laptop on my kitchen table and in between chores and loads of washing (my domestic help is also on leave) I reward myself with some serious blog hopping. I am really enjoying just being at home and pottering (and surfing) around. The weather is quite miserable although it is starting to warm up a bit. Reuben (my baby) is not well. He is once again coughing and wheezing terribly so that is a good excuse to just stay at home and catch up with my blogging and DVD's. Jos (the eldest) is also on school holidays so am I getting to spend lots of time with my boys and getting a taste of what it is like to be a stay at home mommy. I am also trying to organise and declutter some area no matter how small every day. Have been so inspired by all the organising blogs. Go pay a visit to Marcia or Laura to get inspired. It happens to be spring and spring cleaning time in the Northern Hemisphere so get stuck in to some "Autumn" cleaning.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks for this! I HAVE to de-clutter ... MIL and mother coming for Stacey's 21st! Have to show them I am organised!!

    ReplyDelete